This work was done while the first author was on leave from the Institut für Mathematik, Universität Augsburg, D-86135 Augsburg, Germany. Markus Abt acknowledges financial support under the postdoctoral program of the Deutsche Fbrschungsgemeinschaft as well as from the Department of Statistics and Actuarial Science of the University of Waterloo. William Welch's research was supported by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada.
Fisher information and maximum-likelihood estimation of covariance parameters in Gaussian stochastic processes†
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1998 Statistical Society of Canada
Canadian Journal of Statistics
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 127–137, March 1998
How to Cite
Abt, M. and Welch, W. J. (1998), Fisher information and maximum-likelihood estimation of covariance parameters in Gaussian stochastic processes. Can J Statistics, 26: 127–137. doi: 10.2307/3315678
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 1997
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!