Penalized likelihood regression: General formulation and efficient approximation
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2002 Statistical Society of Canada
Canadian Journal of Statistics
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 619–628, December 2002
How to Cite
Gu, C. and Kim, Y.-J. (2002), Penalized likelihood regression: General formulation and efficient approximation. Can J Statistics, 30: 619–628. doi: 10.2307/3316100
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!