Public information campaigns as policy instruments
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2007
Copyright © 1994 Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 82–119, Winter 1994
How to Cite
Weiss, J. A. and Tschirhart, M. (1994), Public information campaigns as policy instruments. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 13: 82–119. doi: 10.2307/3325092
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!