Is cooperation the answer? Canadian environmental enforcement in comparative context
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2007
Copyright © 1995 Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 221–244, 1995
How to Cite
Harrison, K. (1995), Is cooperation the answer? Canadian environmental enforcement in comparative context. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 14: 221–244. doi: 10.2307/3325151
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2007
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and the British Columbia Science Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!