Peter Gottschalk is Professor of Economics at Boston College and Project Associate at the Institute for Research on Poverty.
The intergenerational transmission of welfare participation: Facts and possible causes
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2007
Copyright © 1992 Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 254–272, 1992
How to Cite
Gottschalk, P. (1992), The intergenerational transmission of welfare participation: Facts and possible causes. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 11: 254–272. doi: 10.2307/3325367
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2007
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services/Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluationllncome Security Policy to the Institute for Research on Poverty, University of Wisconsin, Madison
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!