A Critique of Clinical Equipoise: Therapeutic Misconception in the Ethics of Clinical Trials
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2012
2003 The Hastings Center
Hastings Center Report
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 19–28, May-June 2003
How to Cite
Miller, F. G. and Brody, H. (2003), A Critique of Clinical Equipoise: Therapeutic Misconception in the Ethics of Clinical Trials. Hastings Center Report, 33: 19–28. doi: 10.2307/3528434
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!