Richard Gaskins, Ph.D., J.D., is assistant professor and coordinator of the Law and Social Policy program at Bryn Mawr College.
Equity in Compensation: The Case of Swine Flu
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
1980 The Hastings Center
Hastings Center Report
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 5–8, February 1980
How to Cite
GASKINS, R. (1980), Equity in Compensation: The Case of Swine Flu. Hastings Center Report, 10: 5–8. doi: 10.2307/3560490
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!