Alan F. Westin, LL.B., Ph.D., is professor of public law and government at Columbia University. He is the author of many works on privacy, including Privacy and Freedom, Databanks in a Free Society, and Computers, Health Records, and Citizen Rights.
Medical Records: Should Patients Have Access?
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
1977 The Hastings Center
Hastings Center Report
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 23–28, December 1977
How to Cite
WESTIN, A. F. (1977), Medical Records: Should Patients Have Access?. Hastings Center Report, 7: 23–28. doi: 10.2307/3560879
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!