Barry R. Bloom, Ph.D., is chairman of the department of microbiology and immunology, and cell biology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, and chairman of the U.S. Leprosy Panel of the U.S.-Japan Cooperative Program and the leprosy steering committee of the WHO Special Program in Tropical Diseases.
News about Carcinogens: What's Fit To Print?
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
1979 The Hastings Center
Hastings Center Report
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 5–7, August 1979
How to Cite
BLOOM, B. R. (1979), News about Carcinogens: What's Fit To Print?. Hastings Center Report, 9: 5–7. doi: 10.2307/3560901
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!