Robert M. Veatch is Associate for Medical Ethics at the Institute.
Human experimentation committees: professional or representative?
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
1975 The Hastings Center
Hastings Center Report
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 31–40, October 1975
How to Cite
VEATCH, R. M. (1975), Human experimentation committees: professional or representative?. Hastings Center Report, 5: 31–40. doi: 10.2307/3561227
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!