Allan M. Brandt is a doctoral candidate in the Department of History, Columbia University. He is presently writing a social history of venereal disease in the United States. Mr. Brandt was a student intern at The Hastings Center in 1977.
Racism and Research: The Case of the Tuskegee Syphilis Study
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
1978 The Hastings Center
Hastings Center Report
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 21–29, December 1978
How to Cite
BRANDT, A. M. (1978), Racism and Research: The Case of the Tuskegee Syphilis Study. Hastings Center Report, 8: 21–29. doi: 10.2307/3561468
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!