David H. Smith is associate professor and chairman of the Department of Religious Studies, Indiana University, Blooming-ton. An earlier version of this essay was presented at a philosophy colloquium at Marquette University on February 3, 1978.
Scientific Knowledge and Forbidden Truths
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
1978 The Hastings Center
Hastings Center Report
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 30–35, December 1978
How to Cite
SMITH, D. H. (1978), Scientific Knowledge and Forbidden Truths. Hastings Center Report, 8: 30–35. doi: 10.2307/3561469
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!