Paul Ramsey is professor of religion at Princeton University and the author of Ethics at the Edges of Life: Medical and Legal Intersections, recently published by Yale University Press.
The Saikewicz Precedent: What's Good For an Incompetent Patient?
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
1978 The Hastings Center
Hastings Center Report
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 36–42, December 1978
How to Cite
RAMSEY, P. (1978), The Saikewicz Precedent: What's Good For an Incompetent Patient?. Hastings Center Report, 8: 36–42. doi: 10.2307/3561471
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!