Thomas H. Murray is associate for social and behavioral studies at The Hastings Center. This article is based on testimony before the Subcommittee on Investigations and Oversight of the Committee on Science and Technology, U.S. House of Representatives on October 6, 1982, chaired by Congressman Albert Gore, Jr. Work on the issue was supported by the National Science Foundation and the National Endowment for the Humanities through the NSF's program on Ethics and Values in Science and Technology, for a project on “Ethics and Values in the Use of Occupational Health Technologies,” Grant No. ISP-8107018. Additional support for this work has come from the Field Foundation and the March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation.
Warning: Screening Workers for Genetic Risk
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
1983 The Hastings Center
Hastings Center Report
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 5–8, February 1983
How to Cite
MURRAY, T. H. (1983), Warning: Screening Workers for Genetic Risk. Hastings Center Report, 13: 5–8. doi: 10.2307/3561543
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!