Donald P. Warwick is Institute Fellow, Harvard Institute for International Development, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Thomas F. Pettigrew is Professor of Psychology, University of California, Santa Cruz. This paper is an abridged version of Chapter 14 in Ethics, the Social Sciences and Policy Analysis, edited by Daniel Callahan and Bruce Jennings (New York: Plenum Press, 1983).
Toward Ethical Guidelines for Policy Research
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
1983 The Hastings Center
Hastings Center Report
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 9–16, February 1983
How to Cite
WARWICK, D. P. and PETTIGREW, T. F. (1983), Toward Ethical Guidelines for Policy Research. Hastings Center Report, 13: 9–16. doi: 10.2307/3561558
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!