Joanne L. Finkelstein is associate professor, Department of Anthropology and Sociology, Monash University, Clayton, Australia.
Biomedicine and Technocratic Power
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
1990 The Hastings Center
Hastings Center Report
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 13–16, July-August 1990
How to Cite
Finkelstein, J. L. (1990), Biomedicine and Technocratic Power. Hastings Center Report, 20: 13–16. doi: 10.2307/3562760
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!