Rebecca Dresser is a professor of law and biomedical ethics, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
The Incompetent Patient on the Slippery Slope
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
1994 The Hastings Center
Hastings Center Report
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 6–12, July-August 1994
How to Cite
Dresser, R. and Whitehouse, P. J. (1994), The Incompetent Patient on the Slippery Slope. Hastings Center Report, 24: 6–12. doi: 10.2307/3562836
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!