Michael E. Frisina is a major, United States Army, and assistant professor of philosophy at the U.S. Military Academy, West Point, NY. The views, opinions, and ideas expressed in this paper are not those officially reflected by the United States Military Academy, the United States Army, or the Department of Defense.
The Offensive-Defensive Distinction in Military Biological Research
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
1990 The Hastings Center
Hastings Center Report
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 19–22, May-June 1990
How to Cite
Frisina, M. E. (1990), The Offensive-Defensive Distinction in Military Biological Research. Hastings Center Report, 20: 19–22. doi: 10.2307/3563156
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!