George J. Agich is professor of medical humanities and psychiatry, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL.
Reassessing Autonomy in Long-Term Care
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
1990 The Hastings Center
Hastings Center Report
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 12–17, November-December 1990
How to Cite
Agich, G. J. (1990), Reassessing Autonomy in Long-Term Care. Hastings Center Report, 20: 12–17. doi: 10.2307/3563417
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!