Nessa Wolfson is Chair of the Language in Education Division of the Graduate School of Education, University of Pennsylvania. Her research interests include sociolinguistics, discourse analysis, intercultural communication, and language and gender. She has published several books and articles in these areas.
Research Methodology and the Question of Validity
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
1986 TESOL International Association
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 689–699, December 1986
How to Cite
WOLFSON, N. (1986), Research Methodology and the Question of Validity. TESOL Quarterly, 20: 689–699. doi: 10.2307/3586519
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!