Susan Jenkins is a PhD candidate in the Center for English as a Second Language, The Pennsylvania State University. She has taught ESL and graduate courses in TESL in Great Britain and the United States.
Business Letter Writing: English, French, and Japanese
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
1987 TESOL International Association
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 327–349, June 1987
How to Cite
JENKINS, S. and HINDS, J. (1987), Business Letter Writing: English, French, and Japanese. TESOL Quarterly, 21: 327–349. doi: 10.2307/3586738
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!