Andrew D. Cohen teaches in the Department of ESL, Institute for Languages and Literatures at the University of Minnesota. He has published numerous research articles on language teaching and learning as well as books on bilingual education, language testing, and most recently on language learning strategies (Language Learning, Newbury House/Heinle & Heinle, 1990).
The Production of Speech Acts by EFL Learners
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
1993 TESOL International Association
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 33–56, Spring 1993
How to Cite
COHEN, A. D. and OLSHTAIN, E. (1993), The Production of Speech Acts by EFL Learners. TESOL Quarterly, 27: 33–56. doi: 10.2307/3586950
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!