N. S. Prabhu teaches applied linguistics at the National University of Singapore. His earlier work in India included the development of task-based language teaching and the concept of a procedural syllabus, in the context of what is generally known as the Bangalore Project.
The Dynamics of the Language Lesson
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
1992 TESOL International Association
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 225–241, Summer 1992
How to Cite
PRABHU, N. S. (1992), The Dynamics of the Language Lesson. TESOL Quarterly, 26: 225–241. doi: 10.2307/3587004
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!