Barbara Hoekje is Associate Director of the English Language Center at Drexel University, where she oversees ITA education and evaluation.
“Authenticity” in Language Testing: Evaluating Spoken Language Tests for International Teaching Assistants
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
1994 TESOL International Association
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 103–126, Spring 1994
How to Cite
HOEKJE, B. and LINNELL, K. (1994), “Authenticity” in Language Testing: Evaluating Spoken Language Tests for International Teaching Assistants. TESOL Quarterly, 28: 103–126. doi: 10.2307/3587201
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!