Diane Larsen-Freeman is a Senior Faculty Member in the MAT Program at the School for International Training in Brattleboro, VT. Her books include Discourse Analysis in Second Language Research (Newbury House, 1980), The Grammar Book; An ESL/EFL Teacher's Course (with M. Celce-Murcia, Newbury House, 1983), Techniques and Principles in Language Teaching (Oxford University Press, 1986), and An introduction to Second Language Acquisition Research (with M. Long, Longman, 1991). Dr. Larsen-Freeman was Editor of Language Learning from 1980 to 1985.
Second Language Acquisition Research: Staking Out the Territory
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
1991 TESOL International Association
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 315–350, Summer 1991
How to Cite
LARSEN-FREEMAN, D. (1991), Second Language Acquisition Research: Staking Out the Territory. TESOL Quarterly, 25: 315–350. doi: 10.2307/3587466
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!