Angel M. Y. Lin is an assistant professor in the Department of English at City University of Hong Kong. Her research interests are in classroom discourse analysis, bilingual education, and sociocultural studies of language learning.
Doing-English-Lessons in the Reproduction or Transformation of Social Worlds?
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
1999 TESOL International Association
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 393–412, Autumn 1999
How to Cite
LIN, A. M. Y. (1999), Doing-English-Lessons in the Reproduction or Transformation of Social Worlds?. TESOL Quarterly, 33: 393–412. doi: 10.2307/3587671
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!