Sun-Young Oh, who holds an MA in TEFL from Seoul National University, is currently a doctoral student in applied linguistics and TESL at University of California, Los Angeles. Her areas of interest include foreign language teaching materials development, acquisition of L2 tense and aspect, discourse analysis, and conversation analysis.
Two Types of Input Modification and EFL Reading Comprehension: Simplification Versus Elaboration
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
2001 TESOL International Association
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 69–96, Spring 2001
How to Cite
OH, S.-Y. (2001), Two Types of Input Modification and EFL Reading Comprehension: Simplification Versus Elaboration. TESOL Quarterly, 35: 69–96. doi: 10.2307/3587860
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!