Defeng Li is Assistant Professor in the Faculty of Arts at the Chinese University of Hong Kong. His scholarly activities, publications, and teaching relate to the teaching of ESL/EFL, to teacher education, and to translation studies.
“It's Always More Difficult Than You Plan and Imagine”: Teachers' Perceived Difficulties in Introducing the Communicative Approach in South Korea
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
1998 TESOL International Association
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 677–703, Winter 1998
How to Cite
LI, D. (1998), “It's Always More Difficult Than You Plan and Imagine”: Teachers' Perceived Difficulties in Introducing the Communicative Approach in South Korea. TESOL Quarterly, 32: 677–703. doi: 10.2307/3588000
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!