Donald Freeman is Professor of second language education at the School for International Training, where he directs the Center for Teacher Education, Training, and Research, a research and development unit in language teacher education. His research focuses on teacher learning and change in systemic contexts.
Reconceptualizing the Knowledge-Base of Language Teacher Education
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
1998 TESOL International Association
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 397–417, Autumn 1998
How to Cite
FREEMAN, D. and JOHNSON, K. E. (1998), Reconceptualizing the Knowledge-Base of Language Teacher Education. TESOL Quarterly, 32: 397–417. doi: 10.2307/3588114
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!