Dilin Liu is professor and director of MA TESOL at Oklahoma City University. He has published in the areas of L2 acquisition, pedagogy, and English grammar and usage.
South Korean High School English Teachers' Code Switching: Questions and Challenges in the Drive for Maximal Use of English in Teaching
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
2004 TESOL International Association
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 605–638, Winter 2004
How to Cite
LIU, D., AHN, G.-S., BAEK, K.-S. and HAN, N.-O. (2004), South Korean High School English Teachers' Code Switching: Questions and Challenges in the Drive for Maximal Use of English in Teaching. TESOL Quarterly, 38: 605–638. doi: 10.2307/3588282
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!