Paula Golombek is a senior lecturer in applied language studies and the ITA program coordinator at the Pennsylvania State University in University Park, United States.
Becoming “Black Lambs” Not “Parrots”: A Poststructuralist Orientation to Intelligibility and Identity
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
2005 TESOL International Association
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 513–533, Autumn 2005
How to Cite
GOLOMBEK, P. and JORDAN, S. R. (2005), Becoming “Black Lambs” Not “Parrots”: A Poststructuralist Orientation to Intelligibility and Identity. TESOL Quarterly, 39: 513–533. doi: 10.2307/3588492
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!