Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Prospective Study Evaluating the Tolerability and Effectiveness of Imiquimod Applied to Postsurgical Excisions on Scar Cosmesis
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2006
Volume 31, Issue 11, pages 1399–1403, November 2005
How to Cite
Berman, B., Frankel, S., Villa, A. M., Ramirez, C. C., Poochareon, V. and Nouri, K. (2005), Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Prospective Study Evaluating the Tolerability and Effectiveness of Imiquimod Applied to Postsurgical Excisions on Scar Cosmesis. Dermatologic Surgery, 31: 1399–1403. doi: 10.2310/6350.2005.31204
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!