The authors had no financial or other conflicts of interest to disclose.
Knowledge of Malaria, Risk Perception, and Compliance with Prophylaxis and Personal and Environmental Preventive Measures in Travelers Exiting Zimbabwe from Harare and Victoria Falls International Airport
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 298–303, November 2001
How to Cite
Laver, S. M., Wetzels, J. and Behrens, R. H. (2001), Knowledge of Malaria, Risk Perception, and Compliance with Prophylaxis and Personal and Environmental Preventive Measures in Travelers Exiting Zimbabwe from Harare and Victoria Falls International Airport. Journal of Travel Medicine, 8: 298–303. doi: 10.2310/7060.2001.23975
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
- 3Ministry of Health and Child Welfare, Zimbabwe and Southern Africa Malaria Control, WHO AFRO. Assessment of support (for) the Development of Zimbabwe Three Year Malaria Plan 1999, February Harare , Zimbabwe Ministry of Health and Child Welfare, Southern Africa Malaria Control, WHO AFRO.
- 5SteffenRHO, HaworthJ, BradleyDJ eds.. Recommendations for malaria prevention in European countries. Travel medicine 1989 London Springer; 164–166., . In:
- 10World Health Organization.. Health risks and their avoidance. International travel and health: vaccination requirements and health advice Geneva WHO; 55–89.
- 15Compliance with prophylaxis: a study among travellers in Zimbabwe: 1999. Monograph University of Maastricht with University of Zimbabwe, Department of Community Medicine., , .
- 16Scary warnings and rational predictions. A study into fear arousal and its contribution to precautionary motivation 2000 Proefscrift University of Maastricht; 144..