This study was supported in part by funding from the Victorian Government's Department of Human Services of $2000 under the Health Intelligence & Disease Control Research Grants program.
Early Rabies Antibody Response to Intramuscular Booster in Previously Intradermally Immunized Travelers Using Human Diploid Cell Rabies Vaccine
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 122–126, May 2001
How to Cite
Gherardin, A. W., Scrimgeour, D. J., Lau, S. C., Phillips, M. A. and Kass, R. B. (2001), Early Rabies Antibody Response to Intramuscular Booster in Previously Intradermally Immunized Travelers Using Human Diploid Cell Rabies Vaccine. Journal of Travel Medicine, 8: 122–126. doi: 10.2310/7060.2001.24445
The authors declare that no other financial or commercial interest exists.
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
- 1World Health Organization. World survey of rabies Geneva World Health Organization; 210 WHO/Rabies/94.
- 3National Health and Medical Research Council. The Australian immunisation handbook 7th Ed. 2000 Canberra A.G.P.S..
- 4Human Rabies Prevention - United States, 1999. Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) 1999; 48 (RR-1): 1–21.
- 5World Health Organization. WHO Expert Committee on Rabies. 8th Report 1992 Geneva WHO TRS 824.
- 6Rabies. Int J Infect Dis 1996; 1: 135–142..
- 7Department of Health, England, London. Immunisation against infectious disease 1996 London HMSO.
- 11Rabies. Post-exposure prophylaxis. Discussion on Promed. Posting No. 980528080432, 29.05.98 (http://www.promedmail.org:8080/promed/)..
- 13Lyssavirus Expert Group. Bat lyssavirus information for medical practitioners 1998 Canberra Commonwealth Department of Health and Family Services.
- 14Epi-Info 6 1997 Atlanta Centres for Disease Control and Prevention.
- 16Travel Doctor-Travellers' Medical and Vaccination Centres. New policy on Rabies pre-exposure vaccination 1999 Melbourne Travel Doctor-Travellers' Medical and Vaccination Centre Policy Manual.