The histoplasma antigen testing was supported by a Merit Review Grant from the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Outbreak of Histoplasmosis in a School Party That Visited a Cave in Belize: Role of Antigen Testing in Diagnosis
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 48–50, January 2002
How to Cite
Buxton, J. A., Dawar, M., Wheat, L. J., Black, W. A., Ames, N. G., Mugford, M. and Patrick, D. M. (2002), Outbreak of Histoplasmosis in a School Party That Visited a Cave in Belize: Role of Antigen Testing in Diagnosis. Journal of Travel Medicine, 9: 48–50. doi: 10.2310/7060.2002.22444
The authors had no financial or other conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
- 5Cave-associated histoplasmosis: Costa Rica. MMWR 1988; 37: 312–313., , et al.
- 11Illness Survey, School District 57, Prince George. Report prepared by the Department of Health Care and Epidemiology, University of British Columbia and the Faculty of Health and Human Sciences 1995 Vancouver , BC University of Northern BC.
- 12International notes, cave associated histoplasmosis - Costa Rica. MMWR 1988; 37: 312–313.