This study was supported by a grant from the International Society of Travel Medicine.
Four-Site Intradermal Postexposure Boosters in Previously Rabies Vaccinated Subjects
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 153–155, May 2002
How to Cite
Khawplod, P., Benjavongkulchai, M., Limusanno, S., Chareonwai, S., Kaewchompoo, W., Tantawichien, T. and Wilde, H. (2002), Four-Site Intradermal Postexposure Boosters in Previously Rabies Vaccinated Subjects. Journal of Travel Medicine, 9: 153–155. doi: 10.2310/7060.2002.23189
The authors had no financial or other conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
- 1World Health Organization Expert Committee on Rabies. Eighth Report 1992 Geneva WHO, Tech Rep Series, No 824.
- 2World Health Organization. Consultation on intradermal application of human rabies vaccines WHO rab.res 95/.47 Geneva WHO.
- 3Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Health information for international travel 1999–2000 1999 Washington , DC US Government Printing Office.
- 12Antibody response after a four-site intradermal booster vaccination with cell-culture rabies vaccine. Clin Infect Dis 1998; 28: 1101–1103., , et al.