The peer review for this paper was handled by Charles E. Ericsson.
Epidemiology of Travelers— Diarrhea: Details of a Global Survey
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 231–238, July 2004
How to Cite
Steffen, R., Tornieporth, N., Costa Clemens, S.-A., Chatterjee, S., Cavalcanti, A.-M., Collard, F., De Clercq, N., DuPont, H. L. and von Sonnenburg, F. (2004), Epidemiology of Travelers— Diarrhea: Details of a Global Survey. Journal of Travel Medicine, 11: 231–238. doi: 10.2310/7060.2004.19007
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
- 1World Health Organization. The World Health Report 1996: Report of the Director-General. 1996 Geneva WHO; 5–5.
- 9Treatment and prevention of traveller's diarrhea. Gastroenterol Int 1993; 5: 162–175., , et al.
- 10Travelers— diarrhea in the new millennium: consensus among experts from German-speaking countries. J Travel Med 2003; 0: 1–45., , et al.