Disclosure: Dr. Wöhrle holds the patents on the scalloped hard and soft tissue apposition areas and has licensed them to Nobel Biocare Holding AG.
Commentary on “Scalloped Dental Implants: A Retrospective Analysis of Radiographic and Clinical Outcomes of 17 NobelPerfectTM Implants in 6 Patients”
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2006
Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 54–58, March 2006
How to Cite
Wöhrle, P. S. (2006), Commentary on “Scalloped Dental Implants: A Retrospective Analysis of Radiographic and Clinical Outcomes of 17 NobelPerfectTM Implants in 6 Patients”. Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research, 8: 54–58. doi: 10.2310/j.6480.2005.00037.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.