Effects of training on resting peripheral blood and BAL-derived leucocyte function in horses
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
2001 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 238–243, May 2001
How to Cite
RAIDAL, S. L., ROSE, R. J. and LOVE, D. N. (2001), Effects of training on resting peripheral blood and BAL-derived leucocyte function in horses. Equine Veterinary Journal, 33: 238–243. doi: 10.2746/042516401776249651
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!