Factors associated with development of ileal impaction in horses with surgical colic: 78 cases (1986–2000)
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
2002 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 464–468, July 2002
How to Cite
LITTLE, D. and BLIKSLAGER, A. T. (2002), Factors associated with development of ileal impaction in horses with surgical colic: 78 cases (1986–2000). Equine Veterinary Journal, 34: 464–468. doi: 10.2746/042516402776117773
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Received for publication: 6.3.02; Accepted: 7.6.02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!