Prednisone per os is likely to have limited efficacy in horses
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
2002 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 283–287, May 2002
How to Cite
PERONI, D. L., STANLEY, S., KOLLIAS-BAKER, C. and ROBINSON, N. E. (2002), Prednisone per os is likely to have limited efficacy in horses. Equine Veterinary Journal, 34: 283–287. doi: 10.2746/042516402776186056
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Received for publication: 9.1.01; Accepted: 19.6.01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!