Intradermal skin tests in equine dermatology: a study of 83 horses
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
2002 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 666–672, November 2002
How to Cite
LEBIS, C., BOURDEAU, P. and MARZIN-KELLER, F. (2002), Intradermal skin tests in equine dermatology: a study of 83 horses. Equine Veterinary Journal, 34: 666–672. doi: 10.2746/042516402776250469
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!