Needle electromyography in the horse compared with its principles in man: a review
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
2003 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 9–17, January 2003
How to Cite
WIJNBERG, I. D., VAN DER KOLK, J. H., FRANSSEN, H. and BREUKINK, H. J. (2003), Needle electromyography in the horse compared with its principles in man: a review. Equine Veterinary Journal, 35: 9–17. doi: 10.2746/042516403775467414
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
- Received for publication: 18.9.01; Accepted: 15.4.02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!