Department of Large Animal Medicine and Surgery, College of Veterinary Medicine, Texas A&M University, PO Box College Station, Texas 77843, USA.
Evaluation of Carolina Rinse solution as a treatment for ischaemia reperfusion of the equine jejunum
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
2003 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 642–646, November 2003
How to Cite
Dabareiner, R. M., II, N. A. W. and Donaldson, L. (2003), Evaluation of Carolina Rinse solution as a treatment for ischaemia reperfusion of the equine jejunum. Equine Veterinary Journal, 35: 642–646. doi: 10.2746/042516403775696302
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Paper received for publication 25.03.02; Accepted 23.12.02
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!