A retrospective case-control study of horse falls in the sport of horse trials and three-day eventing
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
2003 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 139–145, March 2003
How to Cite
SINGER, E. R., SAXBY, F. and FRENCH, N. P. (2003), A retrospective case-control study of horse falls in the sport of horse trials and three-day eventing. Equine Veterinary Journal, 35: 139–145. doi: 10.2746/042516403776114180
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
- Received for publication: 25.06.01; Accepted: 18.02.02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!