Effects of 6° elevation of the heels on 3D kinematics of the distal portion of the forelimb in the walking horse
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
2004 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 649–654, December 2004
How to Cite
CHATEAU, H., DEGUEURCE, C. and DENOIX, J.-M. (2004), Effects of 6° elevation of the heels on 3D kinematics of the distal portion of the forelimb in the walking horse. Equine Veterinary Journal, 36: 649–654. doi: 10.2746/0425164044848217
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Paper received for publication 10.05.04; Accepted 12.10.04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!