A prospective cohort study to investigate risk factors for horse falls in UK hurdle and steeplechase racing
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
2004 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 595–601, November 2004
How to Cite
PINCHBECK, G. L., CLEGG, P. D., PROUDMAN, C. J., MORGAN, K. L. and FRENCH, N. P. (2004), A prospective cohort study to investigate risk factors for horse falls in UK hurdle and steeplechase racing. Equine Veterinary Journal, 36: 595–601. doi: 10.2746/0425164044864552
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Paper received for publication 04.04.03; Accepted 06.01.04
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!