Equine laminitis: glucose deprivation and MMP activation induce dermo-epidermal separation in vitro
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
2004 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 261–266, April 2004
How to Cite
French, K. R. and Pollitt, C. C. (2004), Equine laminitis: glucose deprivation and MMP activation induce dermo-epidermal separation in vitro. Equine Veterinary Journal, 36: 261–266. doi: 10.2746/0425164044877170
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Paper received for publication 25.05.03; Accepted 06.01.04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!