The influence of head and neck position on kinematics of the back in riding horses at the walk and trot
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
2005 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 7–11, January 2005
How to Cite
RHODIN, M., JOHNSTON, C., HOLM, K. R., WENNERSTRAND, J. and DREVEMO, S. (2005), The influence of head and neck position on kinematics of the back in riding horses at the walk and trot. Equine Veterinary Journal, 37: 7–11. doi: 10.2746/0425164054406928
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Paper received for publication 01.12.03; Accepted 16.06.04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!