Three-dimensional kinematics of the equine distal forelimb: effects of a sharp turn at the walk
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
2005 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 12–18, January 2005
How to Cite
CHATEAU, H., DEGUEURCE, C. and DENOIX, J. .-M. (2005), Three-dimensional kinematics of the equine distal forelimb: effects of a sharp turn at the walk. Equine Veterinary Journal, 37: 12–18. doi: 10.2746/0425164054406946
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Paper received for publication 10.10.03; Accepted 26.03.04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!